10SPINS FREE & 100% up to $/£200 Bonus!
Tri Card Poker Overview
Tri Card Poker is a fun casino table game.
Leave a Comment
How To Play
- Click Ante or Pair and go to step 2 or click Rebet and skip to step 5
- Click chips to place a bet within table limits
- Click Ante or Pair (whichever bet you did not make originally)
- Click chips to place a second bet within table limits
- Click Deal
- Click Fold or Raise
|Straight Flush||Three cards of same suit in sequence|
|Three of a Kind||Three cards of the same rank|
|Straight||Three cards in sequence|
|Flush||Three cards of same suit|
|One Pair||Two cards of same rank|
|High Card||Three cards of different ranks and suits|
To Win (meet one)
- The dealer's hand does not qualify with high card and a Queen or with a pair or better.
- For an Ante Bet, you get a higher-ranking poker hand than the dealer.
- For a Pair Plus bet, you get a pair, flush, straight, three of a kind, or a straight flush.
- Please refer to the pay table displayed in the game.