- Paylines: 50 Paylines
- Reels: 5 Reels
- Wild: Yes
- Scatter: Yes
- Free Games: Yes
100% to $/£200 Bonus T&C's 18+
Head Hunter Overview
Head Hunter is a 50 line slot machine with five reels. The jungle explorer theme is reminiscent of Sir Henry Morton Stanley and the now-famous greeting, "Dr. Livingstone, I presume?"
Head Hunter Wild Symbol
|The pictures to the left are the Pygmies, the Wild Symbols. Pygmies only appear on reel 3 and substitutes for all other symbols except Adventurers. From 1 to 5 Pygmies appear in each Pygmy wild symbol. The prize is multiplied by the number of Pygmies in the symbol when substituting in a winning combination. In the case of multiple winning combinations on the same payline, only the highest winning combination is paid.|
Head Hunter Scatter Symbol
|The picture to the right is the Adventurer, which is a special symbol. When 3 or more Adventurer symbols appears anywhere on the reels, a free games feature is triggered. See Features and Jackpot Section.|
Head Hunter Bonus Games
- The Feature Guarantee insures that free games will be triggered within a given number of spins.
- Instant trigger allows you to try to trigger the free games at any time!.
- A compulsory bet of 5x the current bet per line must be played for the Feature Guarantee.
- A different Feature Guarantee meter is used for each bet per line increment.
- The Feature Guarantee meter indicates the number of paid games remaining before the Feature Guarantee may trigger.
- The Feature Guarantee meter starts at 150 paid games remaining.
- Any random trigger of the Free Games Feature during regular game play will reset this meter to 150 paid games remaining.
- If free games are not won randomly and this meter reaches zero, the Feature Guarantee system will trigger the Free Games Feature.
- 7 free games will be awarded, with all rules as per the Free Games Feature.
- Free Games Features awarded by the Feature Guarantee are played at 50 lines.
- The meter will reset to 150 paid games remaining after this Feature Guarantee trigger event.
- Each Feature Guarantee meter is independent and decrements when bets are made at that bet per line level only.
- The player may also attempt to trigger the Feature Guarantee at any time if the paid games remaining is less than 150.
- The chance to trigger the Feature Guarantee is displayed, and increases as the paid games remaining indicator decreases.
- Press "Play" on the Instant Trigger Chance to enter the feature trigger screen.
- Press either "Return to Game" to abort the attempt or "Play" to try to trigger a feature.
- If "Play" is selected, and indicator will spin around a wheel and stop on either a red or green slot.
- The number of red and green slots are an indication of the trigger chance at the time and will be shuffled randomly across the wheel.
- The Feature Guarantee will be instantly triggered if a green slot appears in the indicator window after the spin.
- If "Play" was selected the Feature Guarantee meter will reset to 150 paid games remaining irrespective of the outcome.
- 7 free games are awarded when 3 or more scattered Adventurers appear anywhere.
- The free games prize multiplier is initially 2.
- When 5 or more Adventurers are accumulated during free games, 7 additional free games are awarded and the free games prize multiplier increases by 1, before pays are awarded.
- This can happen a maximum of 5 times and after each time the accumulated Adventurers resets to 0.
- Free games are played at the lines and bet of the triggering game.
Head Hunter Paytable
|Symbols||5 of a Kind||4 of a Kind||3 of a Kind||2 of a Kind||1 of a Kind|
|All symbols pay Left to Right except Adventurers, which pay Any.|
Head Hunter Jackpots
- One or more random jackpots can be won at the conclusion of any game.
- Jackpot wins are added to other wins.
- See Terms & Conditions for more information.